Saturday 5 May 2018

Vlog: On The Street Of Egypt


Hello mi readers..

How is my video editing so far? Click above to watch my video, O ya rate me guys, over 10! So I decided to take you on the street of Hurghada Egypt with me. I see some similarities with my country Nigeria; I mean the street sellers, the taxis, drivers blasting their horns loudly, and the arid weather.  

Then some poor children came begging for money, I decided to edit this part out of my video to cover the little girls identity.

This is just to emphasis the struggle most African countries still experience no matter how beautiful; Africa would always be Africa at least for now.  I must honestly without prejudice point out that Egypt is far more beautiful and developed compare to my country Nigeria. 

One thing I know for sure without doubt is that Nigeria can be more beautiful and far more develop than Egypt if…..(story for another day).  

Your Truly

Ttk


2 comments: