Friday 25 May 2018

Ttk Quote Of The Day

"I know the woman that I am and I am confident in the woman that I am, it is really difficult to hurt me or bring me down with words...What they say or do does not define me" - Linda Ikeji

I just love this quote, I took this statement from the latest video interview Linda granted to Forbes...
Guys it's not arrogance but that word means it's me knowing and accepting my imperfection, strength, weakness and abilities.  That I am happy being me and nobody else or what a clique, group, friends, or family want me to be.  It means I've self-love, self-confidence, self-believe and self-assurance.   
Since we live in the days of fabricated stories, lies, slander (arabu orisirisi) Lol! and in stormy days, things might be shaky and not so good but with the almighty God I've developed a thick skin and he will see me and every strong woman out there through.- Ttk Jinadu

2 comments:

  1. Gbam,you spoke well o jare

    ReplyDelete
  2. kemi you are too much beautiful, ododo oro

    ReplyDelete