Saturday 5 May 2018

Travel Vlog: SerenityFun Beach Egypt

Hello mi blessed readers,
This Egypt beach is one of the most serene beaches I’ve ever seen, my kind of beach. OK so I decided to create a vlog and take you all mi readers on my journey with me.  Click above to watch video...Please  remember to Subscribe for more videos..
The scenery is awesome, breath-taking; love it….please click here to see my other videos...
I am open to suggestions, which of my videos do you like most, what type of video would you like me to create more often? Chat? Travel Vlog? Food? Makeup? Lifestyle Vlog? or Fashion?

Thank you all
Have a nice weekend.

Yours Truly
Ttk


6 comments:

  1. Kemi I like your makeup video the most do more

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all your videos my queen, beautiful place Kemi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do more chat videos God will continue to give you wisdom

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE YOUR CHATTY VIDEOS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kemi you are full of knowledge than you actually realise, love your videos but do more chat video. Have you consider doing a live chat on facebook? I think you should.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES BEAUTIFUL DO CHAT VIDEOS GO POLITICAL TOO, YOU CAN DO IT

    ReplyDelete