Friday 22 September 2017

Nigerian In Egypt Market, Church, Mosque Mall..............


Hello mi lovely readers,
How are you? How have you being? Since my vlogging is about travel, chat, lifestyle and fashion; again I’ve decided to take you my readers on my journey to the Egypt market, church, mosque and mall.  It's being a long time since I've visited a market in Africa. 

Visiting the market, church and mosques even though I am not a Muslim made me feel the difference in culture, lifestyle and location as in continent. It was a great experience.
Click above to watch my video and if you would like to watch my other videos please click here.  Remember to subscribe please, wink!
If you have any suggestion please feel free to contact me via email Ttkjinadu@gmail.com

Thanks  

Yours

Ttk



2 comments:

  1. Your makeup is on fleek beautiful scenery kemmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kemi you look so beautiful nice place

    ReplyDelete