Friday 21 July 2017

YouTube Event, FDC, African Writes, Protest, Outing, African Parties.....Spring/Summer Vlog


Hello mi Beauties,
If anybody predicted years ago that I would be one of those who produce or watch a vlog I would have said, never! Ok, somebody once ask me what is this vlog? (Please click on the video above to watch)
Well I thought I should explain in my own words to others who might not understand the concept. I will elucidate the way I understood the term. 
Vlog is giving an account of an event, occasion, lifestyle or journey on video camera.  Is quite similar to some reality TV show but the difference is you control what you would like your viewers to see...

Some vloggers are comfortable showcasing their personal experience, ups and down etc.
Is a choice, we have the power to decide, as for moi; aside my food and chat videos, I prefer to highlight travel, clips of event that had happened over a period of time when I am in the mood to record.
Most times I am in the mood for video recording but not all the time.
Though I wished I had produce this vlog a bit earlier as the Fashion Craft Award took place over five months ago those on my social media would have seen pictures back then.
Is so funny how I got addicted to watching three or four other vloggers on Youtube, I am always looking forward to watching their videos.
The lesson to learn for me is never say NEVER!
Above is a mini glimpse of few among many event I had attended or things I did over a period of time.

So enjoy!


Yours Truly




Blogger Ttk

2 comments:

  1. I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your sites really nice, keep
    it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back later on. Cheers

    ReplyDelete