Friday 28 October 2016

Honey Ewariro n Yumilicious Beans n Corn (Ewa ati Agbado)



Hello mi Lovely People,
How are you? Is being a while that I have produced a video.  Ok, guys I have decided to cook honey beans ewariro and mi yumilicious ewa ati agbado.
Is basically beans mashed, cooked with spiced and the same beans portioned into two but the other portion was cooked with sweetcorn.

I know majority of Nigerians know how to cook this meal but for my non-Nigerian viewers you might like to try it out.
I am aware some people in West-Africa also eat this meal but cooked slightly different.  It’s so funny why I choose to cook Ewariro.  I use to detest eating beans even way back in boarding school but I guess as time goes you begin to like what you hardly cook or use to dislike.  Guess is just human nature I can’t give any reason why.

Click to watch video above please

Ingredients
Red Beans
Smoked Fish/Dried Shrimps
Scotch Bonnet
Onions
Sweetcorn
Palm Oil
Hot/Mild Curry
Salt
Chicken Stock



2 comments: