Friday 8 September 2017

Come Holiday With Me In Egypt


Hello mi Lovely Readers,

How are you? So I went on holiday to Egypt-Hurghada, big deal? Oh yes, I say yassss to new adventure.  Is a big deal to me as I don’t get to see the desert, camels, snakes, 150 years old tortoise and many more exciting activities every-day in the part of the world I live in.   
As I always want my fun memories to linger on by video recording every interesting moment; is also a way of bringing you mi readers on holiday with me. So “COME HOLIDAY WITH ME IN EGYPT” please remember to subscribe on my YouTube channel (Ttk Jinadu) for more videos......   To watch my other videos please click here

So Enjoy My Video Folks Click Above……………………




Your Truly




Blogger Ttk





4 comments:

  1. You guys had fun great video kemi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kemmy you make me wan na go on holiday Egypt is not that far beautiful place

    ReplyDelete
  3. Restez positif pour perdre du poids plus vite.

    ReplyDelete