Friday 25 August 2017

Are You That Woman!!!!!!!!!!!


Hello mi lovely people,

Putting up videos and posting them is always a great opportunity to interact and communicate with you, my lovely readers.
Aside, the beautiful view in the video above, talking about the subject WOMEN would be another good excuse at-least for me to produce this video.  So where do I start? Ummmmm Oju ti ri o (mi non Yoruba or African readers assignment for you, translate!)  Click here to watch my other videos please......

If there was a course on this subject WOMAN, I will study it, Lol!  I am that inquisitive, I will love to unveil, strip off every layer, scrutinize and study the nitty-gritty of this gender psychologically.
Well, from my experience and from what I observe around me, WE women have issues, I am sorry there is no other way of expressing it.
Culture, tradition, orientation, gender, race, were amongst many factor that had crossed my mind when I was looking for an answer but gender, the word “Woman” seemed to resonate more with me.
Working with a different race (non-black) but with both genders made me come to this conclusion; that is not just about, race, culture, background etc though it sometimes play a role.  

Ninety percent of times when one begins to encounter problems at work or at home there is a woman involve. Your manager or director might be a male but I bet there is always a woman, a co-colleague whispering, backbiting into the manager’s ear should problem ensued. 

Even btw the men; when a male colleague feels threatened by another man's ability, skills and other outstanding quality he might possessed, they would usually find a woman to carry out their dirty job.
So my incessant interest about women developed over time through my bitter experience and that of others.
I think I’ve rant on enough, this was not supposed to be an article or story, Lol! So watch my video please… 

Women lets SINCERELY support each other!!!!

One Love......




Yours Truly



Blogger Ttk



4 comments:

  1. Kemooo you spoke well....great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fact babe you nailed it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kemi you are too much very bold love you daku

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kemoo me beautiful, ele lomo, fashon ni chic you know who i be na one love kudosss

    ReplyDelete