Friday 23 June 2017

Oladipupo Appreciates Mum In A Most Touching Way

They say images and visual speaks louder, is not just about Dipo praising Mum, but is the way he celebrated Mum on social media. Those pictures are touching and they speaks though not audible I guess most people can perceive………….. I pray God would answer Dipo’s prayers and wishes towards Mum.   Love his confidence too. APPRECIATE YOUR MAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dear mum,

With everything you have faced in your life, and the strength you have developed, proves to me that when life is tough I can be tougher. I love you so much, even though am not born with a silver spoon, am here carving a golden spoon MUM, I OLADIPUPO promise you a golden spoon in life and am proud of who you are

#omoiyaOLOGI #GRINDFORMYMOTHER#MOTHER #MYLOVE #MYLIFE #MYHOPE#MYJOY #MYBACKUP #MOTHERBLESSING#HUSTLE #BELIEVE #DETERMINATION#MYGOLD


1 comment: