Friday 23 June 2017

“I'm sued in 2 courts for news tip alleging corruption n adultery, shame on the judiciary” - Kemi Olunloyo Released

Image result for Kemi Olunloyo ReleasedImage result for Kemi Olunloyo Released
Former daughter of Oyo-state Kemi Olunloyo who was re-arrested yesterday due to some unresolved issues following her bail has been released. Kemi broke the news of her release on instagram shortly after she was let go and also thanked her cell mates. 
 What she wrote;

# BREAKING I have been released from #PortHarcourt Prison after 26 hours. Locked up twice 82 days and 2 hours. If I can survive #PHMax twice, you can do anything you wanna do. S/O to my former inmates. Such love! I got toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, wrapper and a great meal. Lawrita cooked me #OfoSoup which I am taking to my hotel and Benny gave me her entire dinner last nite and a doughnut for dessert.

#Cell1(GRA) inmates ROCK! PRAY FOR MY PRISON SISTERS. Kidnappers, belle cases, assassin, EFCC fraudsters, cultists and 8 children plus 4 toddlers. S/O to a great PH fan Anwurheeka who met me shortly after my release. Port Harcourt fans are the greatest then #Lagos #Abuja #Ibadan. Magistrate court continues July then Federal high court October. I'm being sued in two courts for posting a newstip alleging corruption and adultery sent to me to investigate with witnesses coming forward. S/O to my prison staff family who did a lot of paperwork and shame on the judiciary who intentionally slowed down the prison court order. The judiciary should rid themselves of corrupt employees. SWIPE to see pictures. #MadamKOO #KemiOlunloyo


2 comments:

  1. kemi try to control your mouth too much charges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is kind of of off topic but I was wondering
    if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have too manually code with HTML.
    I'm starting a blog soon but have noo coding skills sso I
    wanted to get guidance from someone with experience.
    Anyy help would be greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete