Friday 30 December 2016

Watch Video: Mouth Watering Spicy Peppered Stew - Obee Ata Dindin


Hello Guys,
Compliment of the season mi lovely peeps, how are you? How was Christmas? Did you do anything unusual for Christmas?  If you did, share your story and experience with moi!

If you are fed-up of eating Jollof and fried rice during the festive period which is the most popular dish within the Nigerian or West-African occasional gathering try my mouth-watering-spicy-peppered-stew (Obe-ata-dindin).

I am sure most of my Nigerian peeps knows how to cook it but if you don’t, and for my non-Nigerian readers try cooking it; I have put together a recipe video clips of my yummy stew feel free to watch.

If you cook it differently or add any other condiment please leave a comment below and share your recipe; remember is also about learning and trying to cook the same food differently.
Alternatively you can send me a message on Ttkjinadu@gmail.com

Happy new year in advance peeps...............


Cooking Ingredient
Tomatoes
Red Sweet Pepper
Scotch Bonnet
Onions
Dried Tilapia Fish
Smoked Cooked Mackerel
Palm Oil
Chicken Maggi
Salt
Curry
Rice
Egg (Optional)

Fried Beef
Ponmo (Fried Cow Skin)
Shaki (Cow’s Large Intestine)





Thanks
Yours Truly


Blogger K

5 comments:

  1. Kemi you are too beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kemi, am inviting myself to your house on my next visit. I cant escape your delicious meals and also to learn more. Yummy.... I do ata dindin but your ingredients are super special.weldone friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much mi darling friend, just holla when you are around, happy new year.

      Delete