Wednesday 20 April 2016

Out n Around - Harrods


Hello mi lovely readers,

How are you? Hope all is well?
Any-time schools are on holiday or break I look for places to visit so the last break before the Easter holiday just shortly before lent I cannot think of a place to go.
My daughter suggested Harrods so yours truly went to this exclusive departmental store in the heart of Knightsbridge, mind you to window-shop, the purpose was to leave the house and go to places we rarely go to. 

When we got to Harrods I just thought of my readers outside the UK who’s heard of this superstore that might like to know what it looks like.  So I decided to do what I love to do record videos; a few departments amongst many were recorded.

The shoes in the female section are just gorgeous, I got carried away I forgot to video-record that part in the Harrods female shoe section.
So mi peeps feel free to watch the video above if you haven’t please, for those who have never visit; Harrods has some nice, exclusive goods but you need to be a Mayweather or Beckham to shop without blinking in some of the departments.   May God bless us all.

 I found this picture of a time I visited the superstore just before the last visit to Harrods. 
Look at that Rolls Royce, at the time it was nicely displayed at the centre of the store, I did not hesitate to take turn like other tourists to snap next to this lovely ride. I like nice things even when I cannot afford them, don't you? Lol!

Please don't forget to subscribe.

Yours

Ttk

3 comments:

  1. Waka waka K but to buy a coat for £16k i no fit even if i have the money. nigbati won se pe fun mi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I go window see this place when next I visit London, nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. KEMI O KU IGBADUN O, KILO RA BO?

    ReplyDelete