Thursday 24 March 2016

Watch Video-Yummy Delicious Snail Periperi


Hello mi lovely peeps,
How are you? Is been a while. Well above is a simple video on how to cook dried preserved snail, I mean dried stone-hard snail, Lol!.

I know lots of Nigerians would find it easy to cook as is pretty straight forward but am also thrilled to find out that my non-African viewers find it intriguing and unique because some of them have never eaten snail before according to comments on my youtube channel.

I know the French eats snails but I also find out that the Italians eat them as well according to one of my viewers comment on youtube; I never knew. 
In some part of the world we eat similar food I guess we cook them differently though, we Nigerians love to use more hot chilli pepper and seasoning.

The periperi is the hot chilli pepper and seasoning you will need a cold glass of water to eat my delicacy but I like it this way especially during the cold weather still yummy though, wink!
So guys enjoy my video and feel free to suggest and comment I will appreciate your constructive criticism.  I love to listen to your criticism; I mean constructive please no bad belle (hating).

Thanks








Blogger Ttk

3 comments:

  1. Kemo call me when you cook food like this, yum yum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kemmy the latest Chef in town

    ReplyDelete
  3. You suppose to cook igbin alata suke sukee for your readers oooooooo

    ReplyDelete