Thursday 4 February 2016

Watch Video Healthy Recipe “Yummy prawns n veg spaghetti”

Hello mi lovely readers,
I am sure some of you have seen the video above, for those who have not seen it, my ”Healthy yummy prawns n veg spaghetti” is my first video in 2016. It’s a healthy spaghetti recipe as the purpose is to cut down on heavy food high in calories.  
Some foods are high in calories but can be cooked in a healthy way, and eaten in a moderate portion to avoid pilling up unnecessary weight.

I guess most of us are guilty of eating the wrong foods over-indulging especially during festive period.
Christmas was just over a month ago and I for one ate the NOT SO GOOD FOOD, now time to shed some weight with some healthy food, so feel free to join me.

You can see more videos when you click on Ttk Online TV on my home website page.

Thanks you.


Blogger Ttk


4 comments: