Wednesday 6 January 2016

"I won an award and it was given to another person" - Isah Momoh (Odibo) Exclusive To Ttk

Isah Momoh is the 1st Nigerian singer to be interviewed on Ttk in 2016, congrats! Lol! Nigerian talented upcoming musician Isah Momoh also known as Odibo, has a unique style of singing. In this interview with TTK, Odibo reveals a lot about himself, please read and listen to his music when you continue please.
TTK: How old are you?
Odibo: I am 26 years old

TTK: What is your stage name?
Odibo: it’s my language name Odibo

TTK: What is your real name not stage name?
Odibo: my real name is Isah Momoh

TTK: Why Odibo
Odibo: Is not my stage name is one of my names but Odibo is my favourite name

TTK: What part of Nigeria are you from?
Odibo: I am from kogi state Nigeria

TTK: Any siblings? If yes how many? & what position re you?
Odibo: Six siblings, I am the third position

TTK: Where are your parents?
Odibo: My parents are in kogi state

TTK: Any Musician in your family?
Odibo: There is no musician in my family

TTK: How was growing up like?
Odibo: Growing up was not easy, it’s full of ups and down

TTK: Ups and down like what?
Odibo: Lacks, struggle but life is a teacher, either positive or negative it's teaches how to grow in a mature way but your applications will determine how far you will go in life

TTK: Where do you live?
Odibo: I lived in kogi state

TTK: What part of Kogi?
Odibo: Ebira

TTK: Are you studying? If so which course?
Odibo: I am studying business administration in kogi state polytechnic Lokoja

TTK: What made you go into Music?
Odibo: I went into music because I am a talented artist

TTK: What makes you think you re talented?  What gives you the confidence?
Odibo: I love music and I’ve confidence in God

TTK: Do you have an Album? If so, what is the Name of your Album?
Odibo: I have a single album name unstoppable

TTK: So when do we expect one?
Odibo: I am working towards an album to be released in 2016

TTK: What is the name of your last single?
Odibo: The tittle of my single is Oga (boss)

TTK: How do we classify your music? Is it Fuji? Juju? Gospel? Afropop? Etc
Odibo: My music maybe classified as hip pop

TTK: Your music is different? American sort of rnb are called hip hop and your music sound so different from Hip hop how do you come about that?
Odibo: I came up with a new dimension of hip hop

TTK: Is your family in support of you going into music?
Odibo: My family supports my music career

TTK: The music industry is so competitive how do you expect to stand out?
Odibo: To survive the competition in the industry i always redefined my concept and I try to do something unique.

TTK: How soon do we expect another musical video release from you?
Odibo: Don't expect a musical video from me as at now

TTK: Why?
Odibo: I am out of cash for now

TTK: What are the challenges you encountered in making the album/single?
Odibo: it’s not easy to raise money to record music.

TTK: What are the challenges you face as an upcoming artist in Nigeria?
Odibo: The challenges I faced as an upcoming artist are that is not easy to combine schooling with music.

TTK: Any plan on touring or having a concert outside Nigeria?
Odibo: I have a plan of taking my music to the most part of the world if God makes it possible

TTK: Who inspire you?
Odibo: Wizkid always inspired me

TTK: What inspire you?
Odibo: I get inspired when am left alone, in deep thoughts. When I meditate

TTK: Who is your Best Musician?
Odibo: Olamide

TTK: Do you watch Nollywood movies?
Odibo: Yes

TTK: If so, who is your favourite actor/actress?
Odibo: Funke Akindele

TTK: Best Food?
Odibo: Rice and Beans

TTK: Are you Single? Married?
Odibo: I am single

TTK: What are the qualities you look for in a lady?
Odibo: I looked at the height, the beauty and the character.

TTK: You’re very tall, how tall re you?
Odibo: Six feet, balance in nature

TTK: Any Kids?
Odibo: Yes, I have a kid, a baby girl

TTK: Happiest day so far?
Odibo: My happiest is the day my first track was released

TTK: Most Embarrassing moment?
Odibo: The day I could not afford my school fees

TTK: Saddest day?
Odibo: My saddest day was the day I won an award and it was given to another person

TTK: How did that happen? Can you explain pls?

Odibo: It happened on Valentine day, the arrangement was political as the moderators came on stage to announce the highest voters which was me and suddenly the story changed at the final declaration of the winner, the award was giving to another person entirely.



2 comments:

  1. Odibo 1.I respect you. More grease to your elbow. You're really trying your best,very soon your story will change for good. Thumbs up��! God is by your side. odibo baba!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay focus, nice

    ReplyDelete