Tuesday 1 December 2015

"Out n Around" Dubai Mall

Hello Mi Lovely Readers,
Since I am also trying to develop my video skills I thought it would be a good idea to share this video with you. I've been away and I have decided to share some of my experience and observations.  If any of you are planning  to go to Dubai make sure you go to Dubai Mall. 
Dubai Mall the largest Mall in the world, it has over a thousand interesting shops, restaurant, games, and adventure most shopping malls do not have.  
It includes over two-hundred luxury hotels, twenty-two cinema screen, is one of the largest shopping mall in the world.

In the video below, I’ve included a clip on one of the largest aquarium I’ve ever seen, inside the mall, if you’re done with shopping and you fancy to go on an adventure the mini boat cruise is available.


If you go to Dubai for holiday Dubai mall is “must visit.” 
I finally get to release this video, it's been in my camera for long.

Please Watch Video!



Ta...............................


1 comment:

  1. Kemi jo ma mu mi dani ti o bati unlo. beautiful place

    ReplyDelete