Wednesday 11 November 2015

Toyin Still In Divorce Proceedings Refute Relationship Rumour

Toyin Aimakhu and husband  Adeniyi Johnson  
Nollywood actress, Toyin Aimakhu, spoke about allegations of affairs with Seun Egbegbe, EbonyFilms CEO.
Nollywood actress Toyin Aimakhu in an interview with BestofNollywood.tv she said………….

“Seun Egbegbe has been my friend for over 12 years now anyone can feel free to say whatever they want. Seun is my friend and I confide in him a great deal. If people want to judge by the pictures they see they would be misled. Everyone knows I’m a playful person by nature. And I take very suggestive pictures even more with Afeez Eniola and co than anyone else.

Contrary to speculations that I live with Seun, he stays in Ikeja and I live on the Island. I cannot deny that I come to see him occasionally. What most people did not realize was that when I had my trauma, I had just very true people that stood by me. Seun Egbegbe was one of them.” she pointed out.

We do hope this would quell any more gossip about the actress who recently parted ways with her husband Adeniyi Johnson over adultery claims.


Toyin divorce proceedings on grounds of infidelity...........

Adeniyi Johnson and Toyin Aimakhu's marriage was in shattered the award winning Yoruba actress has reportedly filed for divorce from her husband, based on the grounds of infidelity.

According to popular blogger Stella Dimokokorkus, Toyin Aimakhu found out that Niyi was trying to sleep with one of her workers. The worker in question confessed to Toyin Aimakhu that her husband has been toasting her for a while. She even went on to show her concrete evidence of 'Niyi text and messages.
The lady in question has been fired from her service. Divorce proceedings will soon start.

Today (August 26), Adeniyi Johnson made his estranged wife, Toyin Aimakhu, his Woman Crush Wednesday. Three hours later he shared another of picture of her and begged his fans to help him apologise to her. In the caption he also confessed to flirting and having a dirty chat with an unidentified woman.

Niyi shares on social media…………
"To clear the air of the recent happenings... I ADENIYI JOHNSON is at fault and not my wife... she reacted according to her pains and we all have different ways of reactions... I beg everyone to pls stop throwing banters and insults... u can channel all anger and grievances towards me and not her.... instead of abuses I would rather BEG u to join me in apologising to my darling, lovely and adorable wife... OLUTOYIN I'M DEEPLY SORRY PLEASE..... I promise to make things right.... I Don't want a broken home..... #shecaughtmeflirting #dirtychat" wrote the actor.

New signs of a crack in the couple's marriage manifested on August 24 2015 when Toyin Aimakhu referred to herself as 'Miss Aimakhu'. There are new reports that she has moved out of her matrimonial home.
This is not the first time Adeniyi Johnson and Toyin Aimakhu are having marriage problems. In January, star Nollywood actress, Toyin Aimakhu and her colleague and husband, Adeniyi Johnson, split up after one year and six months of marriage.

A few days later, they released a joint statement on the rumours confirming the challenges they were facing in their marriage, but said they were still together at the time.



5 comments:

  1. Love dis couple, such a shame

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toyin should forgive him. All men are dogs

    ReplyDelete
  3. disappointed i could've sworn that Toyin would mess up and not the husband, o ya Toyin bikonu forgive

    ReplyDelete
  4. Madam how do you know the next man won't be worse, forgiveness in relationship is crucial

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aside this mistake Adeniyi is a nice man, Toyin think, mba

    ReplyDelete