Tuesday 20 October 2015

Ttk Updates

Hello mi lovelies, I’ve just added another tittle to my web sub-heading (Ttk interview) I was getting quite a number of interview requests so I thought it would be a good idea to have this sub-heading as the interview would be carried out by me.

If you noticed I’ve started placing videos at the top centre of my blog, another interest I found long time ago when I created Ttk Online TV but it took me a while to figure out how am going to go about it and my video production skill at the time was very poor.
I guess I've improved a little bit, Yes? No? Yes nau, don't say NO Lol! 

So for now I would by God’s grace try and release vlog every two weeks and we see how it goes, please feel free to comment and suggest interesting topics, it could be on any subject am open to variation. 
Please don’t forget to subscribe to my channel.

Still on my birthday matter, am celebrating me as you can see I’ve change my web
background to another picture of moi, as I mentioned at the beginning of the month of October that is going to be about me; so no apologies. (Sebi emi loye ti mo fi un sin jesu mi-dancing!)



Ta………………………..


Blogger K

1 comment: