Wednesday 9 September 2015

Out n Around "W Abbey"

Hello mi lovelies, in the second to the last week of August 2015 during the last holiday school break it was a sunny day, the weather was good.  My daughter desperately wanted to go out. 
At the time I cannot think of a place we could go that she had never visited before, suddenly “The Westminster Abbey” occurred to me as I listened to the BBC news.

So off we went, “The Westminster Abbey” was quite interesting to me but after a while my daughter got bored as it became too historical, good for those interested in the English history, wars, warriors, kings, queens and tombs.

Some part of the Abbey was quite spooky, especially where the tombs were and busier than I thought.
As I am trying to develop my video creating skills, I will like to take this opportunity to thank those who contacted me in regards to the video your comment and constructive criticism are all taken on board. 

My appreciation to this Facebook anonymous user by the name Fiks Fums no profile picture; common I don’t believe that name is his/her real name but I would have appreciated it if this person reveal his/her true identity as I find his/her criticism very useful the most.
Too shaky, too fast, informative, good but keep going was the message I received in my inbox from Fiks Fums appreciated but would have like to make a big shout out on true identity.

By the name of the almighty “I will know how.” Lol!


Ta….for now.


1 comment: