Tuesday 25 August 2015

Watch Video!! Cooking Fast Simple Rice n Stew

I am trying to put my developing video skill into practice; so I decided to make a cooking video, though most people knows how to cook simple rice and stew but I believe my non-Nigeria readers might find it useful.
However, I enjoy cooking sometimes, not all the time to be honest but most times I love to cook for a small number of people.

Cooking for over ten people becomes tiresome but occasionally is not too bad. 

Okay, mi peeps what do you think about mi rice and stew video compared to my last video? Your candid constructive criticism would be appreciated no bad belle please “wink.”

3 comments:

  1. Madam cooky indeed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stew look peppery and too thick

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this piece of writing fully on the topic of the
    difference of most recent and earlier technologies,
    it's amazing article.

    Visit my weblog: weight loss reviews

    ReplyDelete