Wednesday 10 September 2014

Exciting Teppanyaki Cooking Entertainment Experience In Mexico

I went on holiday and we, my family decided to go to a Teppanyaki restaurant.  I’ve seen this type of dinning on TV, then thought it will be nice to experience it live. Luckily for us, the hotel we stayed in has the Teppanyaki oriental dinning service too which made it a lot easier.  Watch Video Please!!!

Teppanyaki is a culture and custom in Asia dinning, particularly Chinese where guest or visitor would sit around the table.  The meal is prepared right at the centre of the table and visitors/guest watch as the Chef cooks, combine, seasons, spices and turned raw vegetables and bloody meat into salivating edible food.
I tell you guys this particular Chef decided to entertain as he cooks for us, which made me pick up my Camera and record, winks, your truly Blogger lol!
Moi, just before dinner.
He jokes about using tequila alcohol drinks as sauce, cooking Iguana, Monkey, Anaconda and Coatis animal in replacement of Chicken and Cow Meat, these animal are popular and everywhere in Mexico.  (I would feature on the blog later).  Our skilful Chef made me laugh quite often and his constant sound of whooo! Whooo! Whooo!!! In which we all mimicked made me giggled the more.  


The stylish way he throws raw egg without breaking it is phenomenal; also made us played a game in which everyone get to throw an egg without breaking but we all failed woefully at it, everybody broke the egg.  The second game was throwing and catching of food with the mouth, am sure this is self-explanatory only my able hubby caught it with his mouth; guess is because he loves food lol!


Blogger K

No comments:

Post a Comment