Thursday 24 April 2014

Lupita Named One Of The Most Beautiful In The World

Oscar winner Lupita Nyong’o has been named the most beautiful woman in the world by People magazine.
The 31-year-old 12 Years a Slave actress, who was born in Mexico and raised in Kenya, “never dreamed” she’d be considered “Most Beautiful.”

The stunning star told the magazine that gracing this year’s cover is “exciting and just a major, major compliment. I was happy for all the girls who would see me on [it] and feel a little more seen.”
The Lupe
Lupita, who was just signed to talent agency CAA, took last year’s awards season by storm with her flawless style glowing complexion. She said the best compliments she receives are “when I have been called beautiful with not one drop of makeup on. And also before I comb my hair or put on a pretty dress. Happiness is the most important thing.”

The new face of beauty brand LancĂ´me, Nyong’o’s next film is rumored to be Who Shot the Sheriff? alongside Rosario Dawson, Alfre Woodard and Terrence Howard.
People’s 50 Most Beautiful issue hits newsstands on Friday. =S

3 comments: