Friday 5 July 2013

Top 4 Anti - Aging Foods

Your diet is an essential part of anti – aging. Make sure you load up on these anti – aging foods to help keep you young. As you age, it’s important to increase anti-inflammatory foods such as fruit, vegetables and oily fish, and limit pro-inflammatory foods such as meat, processed foods and refined sugars. Here are the top 4 you should know about:

Berries
Pick a berry, any berry. The antioxidants they contain are crucial for keeping you young.

Vegetables
Veggies help the liver break down and excrete toxins. Leafy green veggies are full of vitamin K, potassium and lutein that help maintain healthy bones and vision, and keep blood pressure in check.

Black Beans
Keep your pantry stocked with black beans – their slow-digesting plant protein, fibre and high antioxidants will help slow the aging process.

Green Tea
This beverage can be enjoyed hot or cold. Either way, it’s full of flavonoids that may protect against heart disease and certain cancers.

11 comments:

  1. Kemi thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always used to study post in news papers but now as I am a user of internet so from
    now I am using net for content, thanks to web.

    my site :: Ultimate Facial Review

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found
    that it's truly informative. I'm gonna watch out for brussels.
    I'll appreciate if you continue this in future.
    Lots of people will be benefited from your
    writing. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurrah, that's what I was seeking for, what a material!

    present here at this webpage, thanks admin of this site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there, You've done a great job. I'll definitely digg it and in my view recommend to
    my friends. I am confident they'll be benefited from this website.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We would like to thank you all over again for
    the wonderful ideas you offered Jesse when preparing a post-graduate
    research and also, most importantly, pertaining to providing every one
    of the ideas within a blog post. Provided that we had been aware
    of your web page a year ago, we will have been rescued from the unnecessary measures we were participating in. Thanks to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am really enjoying the theme/design of your website.
    Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility issues?
    A handful of my blog audience have complained about my website not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Safari.
    Do you have any ideas to help fix this issue?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the sensible critique. Me & my neighbor were just preparing to do a little research on this.
    We got a grab a book from our area library but I think I learned more clear from this post.
    I'm very glad to see such excellent info being shared freely out there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just couldn't depart your site before suggesting that I extremely loved the usual information an individual provide on your
    guests? Is going to be back incessantly to investigate cross-check new posts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness! Impressive article dude! Many thanks, However I
    am experiencing problems with your RSS. I don't understand why I am unable to join it.
    Is there anybody else having the same RSS problems?
    Anyone that knows the answer can you kindly respond?
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I enjoy you because of all your valuable labor on this site.
    My niece really likes going through research and it's simple
    to grasp why. A number of us hear all of the lively
    ways you offer very helpful steps by means of this web site and as well as improve response from other ones on this point
    and our daughter is undoubtedly being taught so much.
    Have fun with the remaining portion of the new year.
    Your doing a useful job.

    ReplyDelete