Monday 1 July 2013

Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Passed On To Glory, Rest In Peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I logged on the internet to start blogging as usual  then I saw an anonymous message in my inbox that Our Beloved Pastor Adeyemi has passed on to glory, for some reason I did not believe it or maybe I was just in denial. 

Then I went into my comment section to authorised and publish awaiting comments; I saw another 10 comments left on an article I wrote on Pastor Tayo (if you missed it read it here)
Those comments informed me about Pastor Tayo Adeyemi’s death, it begin to sink in that there must be some element of truth in it. 

I authorise and publish all comments.   If you don't know Pastor Tayo Adeyemi, he is the Seniour Pastor and Founder of New Wine Church (Maximise Life) in London.  Pastor Tayo Adeyemi died according to Premier Radio on the 30th of June 2013 he was just 49 years old; what a great loss.

(May his soul rest in peace; I pray the merciful God will comfort his wife, children and family. The lord is their strength and hope, so sad!!!!!!! It hurts so badd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  God knows best, he knows best, it is well………………………………..




9 comments:

  1. OMG...........Rest in peace


    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunty Jacky we love you, the lord is your strength.

    ReplyDelete
  3. May his perfect soul rest in the bossom of the lord.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pray you comfort the Adeyemi's family. Console and restore happiness to his family in Jesus name.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What? I am speechless. Rest in peace bro

    ReplyDelete
  6. Life life life, you could be here today gone tomorrow. Rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great man of God, May your gentle soul rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete